Embrace the rapidly evolving technology spectrum to achieve your processing objectives.
Deploy tools to provide full visibility of your business processes & workflows, optimise streaming & allocation of work, and metrics & reporting that truly reflects customer experiences.
The successful application of technology solutions is critical to the vast majority of organisations, and thus to the client engagements undertaken by Bevington Group. We have developed a large body of knowledge and experience around what businesses should consider and prioritise for their own technology strategies and improvement programs.
Some of the technology themes that appear on a regular basis include:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications – a single source of customer data to capture all of their interactions with your business
- Digitisation – providing online services for customers, the 4th industrial revolution is digital
- Work allocation – tasks go to the right people at the right time, based on customer need and resource availability
- Work tracking – visibility, reporting, and measures, to identify what is going well, and what could be improved
- Cloud computing – great options for infrastructure, security, and accessibility, but understand the implications
- Business Intelligence (BI) – use your organisational data to build insights that drive proactive decision-making and risk management
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) – advanced software and algorithms with the potential to revolutionise today’s organisations
We work closely with our clients to identify and optimise technology solutions that meet business, customer, and employee needs. These must enable, support, and deliver on the organisation’s Operating Model Design and Process Reengineering objectives.